Korean Red Ginseng Extract - Prestige - 40g bottle
Korean Red Ginseng Extract - 100% Concentrated extract of the 6 year old Red Ginseng root
Prestige quality: Ginsenosides Rg1+Rb1>21.5mg/g minimum
EUROFINS analysis of 12/01/2022:
Rg1+Rb1 = 29.44 mg/g
Rb1 : 23.90 mg/g Rg1 : 5.54 mg/g Rf : 2.44 mg/g Rb2 : 9.47 mg/g Rc : 18.4 mg/g Re : 8.84 mg/g Rd : 4.39 mg/g
EUROFINS analysis of 21/02/2019:
Rg1+Rb1 = 25.50mg/g
Rb1 : 19.10 mg/g Rg1 : 6.55 mg/g Rf : 2.47 mg/g Rb2 : 6.30 mg/g Rc : 13.50 mg/g Re : 7.55 mg/g Rd : 4.45 mg/g
Secure payment (MERCANET - BNP PARIBAS)
Delivery in 24/48h - RELAY POINTS or COLISSIMO
Common name(s): Ginseng
Variety: Panax Ginseng CA Meyer from Korea
Part(s) used: Root
Origin: South Korea
The GINSENG is known for its tonic virtues allowing to stimulate the physical and intellectual performances.
OUR QUALITY of RED KOREAN GINSENG (Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer):
To be effective a ginseng must have at least a content of ginsenosides Rb1+Rg1>8mg/g, this must be written on the packaging in evidence.
Our ginseng is regularly analyzed by a world renowned French laboratory: Eurofins. You can find the analyses HERE .
Contrary to an erroneous assertion circulating on the net voluntarily or not, concentrations of Rb1+Rg1>15mg/g do exist but are manufactured on request at an additional cost.
Korean ginseng contains 35 different ginsenosides whose total sum is called saponin, however it is not controllable (see analysis ).
In France, the only effective and controllable components of ginseng are Rb1 and Rg1. You will find on most ginseng boxes rb1+rg1+rg3 contents> .... mg/g or rg3 is not analysable in France which allows to increase the content artificially without possible French control.
- Check only the Ginsenosides controllable in France: Rb1 and Rg1.
- Rb1+rg1>8mg/g is the minimum required to have real effects.
- Saponin and rg3 are not controllable in France and are a source of cheating.
- Rb1+Rg1>15mg/g concentrations exist (analysis above) but imply a specific manufacturing on request.
Asieco provides you only Rb1 and Rg1 analyzed and controlled by our French labs.
Ginseng and quality price ratio:
To make a quality-price ratio, you just have to check the concentration according to the weight. With a minimum concentration of 21.5mg/g and a net weight of 40g, Asieco offers you by far the best concentration on the market at the best value for money.
- 100% Korean Red Ginseng Extract - 6 years old
- KFDA and GMP
Benefits of Panax Ginseng CA Meyer: (Claims pending evaluation):
Ginseng and Stress
Concentrated ginseng provides excellent resistance to stress and associated fatigue, especially if you feel tired in the morning upon waking. It allows you to get a restful sleep and last longer during the day.
Ginseng and Physical Resistance
Ginseng offers an excellent resistance to physical effort, especially for tired people, but also for athletes, especially for endurance sports where recovery is very important.
Ginseng and memory
Ginseng contributes to the performance of the memory, especially on learning capacities. In case of exhaustion and loss of concentration, a concentrated ginseng will be a precious help.
Ginseng and immune system
Ginseng contributes to the natural defenses and the normal functioning of the immune system
Ginseng and blood sugar
Ginseng helps maintain normal blood sugar levels as part of a healthy lifestyle. It restricts blood sugar variations related to various stresses and infections that could derange blood sugar levels.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTION OF USE:
- Take half a measuring spoon (about 0.5 g) to a measuring spoon (about 1 g) every morning on an empty stomach, under the tongue or in a hot drink (tea, water...).
The measuring spoon is provided.
- Average duration of the cure: 2 months.
- Store at room temperature.
- As a precaution, ginseng is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 12 years old. It should be kept out of reach of children.
- Panax ginseng is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, nor for a healthy lifestyle. Be careful not to exceed the recommended daily dose.
- We recommend you to consult your doctor or your pharmacist in case of concomitant use of treatment against diabetes because of its hypoglycemic effect.
Marco C. published the 23/02/2024 following an order made on 06/02/2024
ANNA P. published the 20/02/2024 following an order made on 11/02/2024
très bon produit.
Michele H. published the 12/02/2024 following an order made on 04/02/2024
ISABELLE G. published the 30/01/2024 following an order made on 12/01/2024
Dedeystere F. published the 25/01/2024 following an order made on 18/01/2024
Je viens de commencer,....
Laurent N. published the 05/01/2024 following an order made on 13/12/2023
Très efficace et benefique
Rémi P. published the 03/01/2024 following an order made on 15/12/2023
Yannis B. published the 31/12/2023 following an order made on 09/12/2023
Très bon produit. Le flacon change d'une année à l'autre et le produit est toujours aussi cher.
Fred B. published the 27/12/2023 following an order made on 15/12/2023
Bon produit. Très concentré.